Neem is no less than boon for humankind. This miracle herb offers numerous health benefits. Neem has been used in Indian households in form of neem honey, neem soap and neem water since ages. Also known as wonder leaf, neem can work magic when it comes to skin care. It is anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and even anti-fungal. No wonder it is regarded as sarv rog nivaran. One thing I really like about neem leaf powder is that it is a natural non-abrasive exfoliant.
The most easy way to use neem is by making a paste of neem leaves and water. Below noted points will help you understand the multiple benefits this herb offers.
- Helps in healing scars: If you have scars left by acne, burns and woundsthen neem leaf powder is all that you need. With regular application of neem lead powder, you will see a huge difference in the appearance of your scars.
- Get rid of acne: Neem is known to work wonders when it comes to treating acne because it has natural salicylic acid and is a natural astringent. You just need to make a paste of neem leaves, basil leaves androse water. Apply the paste on your face and wash with cold water once it dries.
- Say bye to pigmentation: Neem is highly effective for treating pigmentation. Make a paste of neem leaves and gram flour. To this add some lemon juice. This amazing face pack will help you get rid of pigmentation.
- Helps in oil control: If you have an oily skin and are looking for an effective remedy then look no further. Neem leaves help in controlling excess oil production. Now that is really nice.
- Excellent moisturizer: If you have a dry skin and want to hydrate it then neem leaf powder is your best bet. Just make a paste of neem leaf powder and honey and apply it on your skin. Your skin will be wellmoisturised and well hydrated.
- Get rid of age-related skin issues: Neem has regenerative properties and this is why it is known to slow down the ageing process. From fine lines to wrinkles; it can help you get rid of all.
- Glowing skin: If you want that radiant glow on your skin, then neem leaf powder is the best choice for you. Make a paste of neem leaf powder, rose petals and rose water. Apply it on your face and voila you will get that glowing skin in no time.
Now that you know all the benefits of neem, I am sure you would agree that it is sarv rog nivaran. Holistic Tatva Neem Leaf Powder offers complete solution to all kinds of skin issues. Go ahead make it a part of your daily beauty regime and give your skin the care it truly deserves.